Friday, November 20, 2009

First day of school!! AHHH!

Who do you think loves school more?
Coleton went into the 4th grade this year. Big Bad Intermediate school! I actually was a little stressed about it. They switch classes for math and reading, plus I've heard that they have a lot of homework in the 4th grade and that is torture for me as much as Coleton. But, he has proved to be a good student and so far has very little homework!
Ashton is in the 1st grade and loving it!! She hates to miss school because she loves to do school work, loves her teacher, and loves her friends! So far she is a superstar! I was concerned about her going all day but she has had no problems (except for getting sick from her brother!)


Coleton's Birthday!!

Grandma Carla made him an awesome quilt!
She had her sister quilt the edges in the shape of horse shoes.
Coleton loves horses so this quilt is a treasure to him!
Way to go Grandma!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

AHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG! An update! YAY!!! So good to see you back on here. Keep it up ;)

Sarah's Project said...

Love the pix and I have to agree with Gwen on this one. I just want you to know that Jessi LOVES that Ashton is there all day too. She finally has a fellow dare devil at recess.