Monday, January 26, 2009

Super Leah!

So, I didn't take any picture's this week! I had to rush away to the basketball games and forgot my camera! So, I searched my pics for one of my most favorite pictures!! Isn't she the cutest super girl ever! I hope my sister, Diedre, doesn't care that I am posting a picture of her little girl on the internet! I just think this picture ROCKS!

2 comments:

Denelle said...

It totally does. I love that costume. She's hillarious.

Jeni said...

Way cute. Does Diedre check out the blogs? She needs to start. This background is super cute too. I think I might use it;) I decided that I have to do things like blog and facebook to keep me sane. Plus, who needs to spend time with kids? So, if you are so computer illiterate, who did your slide show? That is what I want to know how to do. Do I need to ask Sara?