Kevin at His Best!
For all of you who know Kevin this is his favorite outfit! His favorite thing to wear is nothing (which I took a picture of, then thought better of it, and made him put underwear on!)

Kevin has been destroying my living room by making a fort out of my couch cushions! Which was fine at first, but cleaning it up five or six times a day is getting old! So, I did what any good mom would do (or should I say lazy mom), I put a sheet over the kitchen table!! He loves it! I have been baby sitting my neighbors kids and they love it too! So much easier to clean up!
Just for an update...Jonathan and I are going to San Fransisco on Saturday!!!!!!! I am so excited! He is going to a Bio-Diesel conference and I am going to the Hotel Room!! Yeah! I am going to read and maybe workout (with no kids)! I am excited to sit and not have to get up for anyone! This blog is sure about me being lazy! I love it!! I hope to get lots of pictures because I am sure I will leave the Hotel room sometime!
4 comments:
WoW! have fun in San Francisco! I'm really jealous, I have wanted to go there for a long time but it's not on Menny's list of fun places to go....unless I can find an airshow there or something.:)
We love Kevin in whatever he is wearing... one of my favorite pictures of Coleton is of him in that same motorcycle shirt.
What about the dog? I was hoping you would run after the bus, camera in hand and take a picture of your dog riding the bus. I guess Kevin's pretty cute too;) Give me a call if you find your needing some girl talk in your hotel room.
I do remember seeing Kevin like this. Was it last summer, running down the street? (hee-hee)
Hope you enjoy your time in San Francisco. It's not being lazy. . . we all need some "ME" time.
It's nice to know we have the same taste in boys underwear, Josh loves them too. And I love the idea of a sheet over the table - that's genius! I'm so glad you got to relax a bit in San Fran, you totally deserved it!
Post a Comment