Jonathan got "me" Guitar Hero World Tour for "my" Birthday! Isn't it great how we all got to enjoy "my" present?! I am just happy he remembered my Birthday!! It was great and we do really have a good time playing this.

Kevin had to wear his goggles to Ashton's Easter party and I thought he looked so stinking cute I had to take a picture of him!

My sister Nicki came to visit for spring break so of course we had to take advantage of all of the snow we still had on March 31!! It was soooo much fun! This picture is me, Nicki and another sister, Denelle. We were on top of the hill in a snow storm!! You can't tell really from the picture but I will never forget skiing down the mountain, not being able to see because of how bad it was snowing and blowing! (I thought we would be "spring" skiing in just a sweatshirt! Yeah right, not in Idaho!) We did take our kids skiing too, but I am sick of them showing off so...no pictures of them!! Just Kidding! Our kids rock-I couldn't keep up with them to get pictures!








2 comments:
I wondered what happened to you. I was ready to call you and Denelle and tell you to get with it. Anyway, looks great and your pictures are super fun.
I love that someone else plays catch up. It's been a crazy couple of months. I figure, playing with the kids is better than just snapping pictures of them right? Sure love ya Tiff!
Post a Comment